1. If you like to a site, try to visit that site at least once every 1 or 2 times
2. Always be honest and encouraging in your comments.
3. Do not use gimmicks to attract readers. This will diminish the worth of what
you are saying. If you give a blog more than a casual glance, leave a comment.
4. If you see a blog that could have potential and you have an idea as to how to
make it better, leave constructive comments.
5. Announce in a comment in that blog that you have done so and invite the author
to visit your blog.
6. Encourage new bloggers, especially the ones that represent interesting content.
7. When leaving a comment on a blog for the first time, let the author know how
you found his/her blog, especially if you found it through a link on another blog.
If you want to increase readership, you have to read other blogs and leave comments.
"Do onto others as you would have them do onto you."
8. Plagiarism is bad.......very bad. Language and appropriateness is difficult to
discuss. What is appropriate to one can be inappropriate to another.
9. You do have the ability (Flag Blog) to notify a Blogger of objectionable content.
10. However, just like with television, you have the power to not visit objectionable